الى رحاب الاسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عن الصلاة

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كاس الملك للابطال الشوط الاول
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الإثنين يونيو 20, 2011 2:31 am من طرف فيصلي

» اهمية العلم في الاسلام
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء يونيو 07, 2011 1:57 pm من طرف Admin

» قصيده للشاعر الكبير معجل الفريدي
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الخميس يونيو 02, 2011 5:52 am من طرف Admin

» My father and African-American mother and white
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 9:07 am من طرف Admin

» Terms of Islam
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 9:00 am من طرف Admin

» ماهو الواجب على المسلم تجاه غير المسلم ، سواء كان ذميا في بلاد المسلمين أ
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 8:54 am من طرف Admin

» رسالة مهمة من البصره للشيخ ابن عبار
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 8:47 am من طرف Admin

» سياسة العنوز حينما دخلوا العراق
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 6:58 am من طرف Admin

» لماذا سميت عنزه او العنوز بهذا الاسم ؟!
My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 6:56 am من طرف Admin

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
أبريل 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية

My father and African-American mother and white

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/05/2011

My father and African-American mother and white  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: My father and African-American mother and white    My father and African-American mother and white  Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 31, 2011 9:07 am

Question:
My father and African-American mother and white I have an intensive search for this religion, was the age of sixteen and I really want to be a Muslim I want to know if I could actually be as well.

Answer:
Praise be to God

Of the beauties of Islam is that the relationship in which between a person and the Lord is not the media and his good qualities that enter into it does not need to actions and transactions being conducted in humans and the approval of certain people even to enter it easy facilitator can do to any human being, even if he was alone in the desert or a closed room, The whole case is the pronunciation of Bjmlten beautiful Thoian meaning of Islam all of which contain recognition of servitude rights to his Lord and his surrender to him and confessed to God and his master and the ruler it whatever he likes and that Muhammad Abd Allah and his Prophet to be followed what was revealed to him from his Lord and obey Him from obedience to God Almighty, it is pronounce these two certificates certain of them, and a believer become a Muslim and a member of the Muslims, who are the Muslims of the rights and it is the Muslims of the duties and begins immediately after the performance of what Allaah has enjoined upon the costs legitimate serious the five daily prayers on time and fasting in the month of Ramadan, and so, here it is clear to you, O liquid prudent you can immediately become a Muslim that Berard and wash yourself and say "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger," For more details Look section (to convert to Islam) of this page.

And Allaah knows best and hit a fault and books you happiness in this world and the Hereafter, and peace upon those who follow guidance.منقوول
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mhfa.forumarabia.com

My father and African-American mother and white
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الى رحاب الاسلام :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: